Keep track of ideas you like and see what's happening with them in your personal activity feed. The activity feed displays the most recent activity taking place on ideas that:
- You have published
- You have voted on
- You have commented on
- The activity feed also shows ideas and comments posted by users you follow.
One of the key features of Nosco App is its simple split-screen design. This makes it easy to browse ideas and conversations. Simply click the snippet of an idea and it will roll out to the right. The split-screen design ensures:
- Users see more ideas
- Users vote on more ideas
- Users post more comments
Ideas are the centerpiece of Nosco App. Keep track of your ideas and receive notifications whenever something happens to them. Other users can collaborate on ideas to help enrich them by:
- Adding files, pictures and video
Nosco App makes it easy to create, run and manage idea boxes with overlapping timeframes and different users. Everything from incoming ideas to comments and users are easily managed from the administration area.
- Run both ideas campaigns and suggestion boxes
- Send messages to users
- Create idea reports
Customise idea template
In Nosco App you can customise the form that users have to fill in when submitting an idea. Simply drag and drop fields to build a custom idea template. Use it to guide users to describe their ideas and thereby increase the quality of ideas.
- Create idea box specific idea forms
- Add text fields, dropdowns, check boxes and magic fields
- Search, sort and filter ideas by the fields/options from your idea submission forms
Analytics & reports
Nosco App provides you with a comprehensive set of real-time analytics. Accurately measure the effectiveness of each idea box.
- Real-time analytics
- Idea box specific analytics
- Export data
For each idea box you can easily create parameters to evaluate the ideas against. Select experts to evaluate and discuss the ideas in a closed group.
- Create evaluation parameters for each idea box
- Assign experts to evaluate ideas
- Have group discussions among evaluators
- Obtain evaluation reports in PDF or CSV format