Are you a curious and clever mind that loves to work in a forward-thinking and dynamic environment? We are happy to involve you in tasks ranging from vital lead generation to complex sales intelligence.
We are looking for an intern to support our business development team in the heart of Copenhagen. You will contribute to drive our expansion into the European innovation management market and gain deep knowledge within sales and marketing activities.
In this role you will have the chance to work with the world’s most innovative companies – think Volvo, Novo Nordisk, VELUX and Widex.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and researching key decision makers for lead generation
- Compiling sales intelligence insights to focus sales activities
- Conducting strategic market and competitor analysis
- Supporting select marketing activities
- Other ad-hoc tasks
- Strong organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Previous experience in business development/sales
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Knowledge of innovation is a plus
- Fluency in English and German (Danish is a plus)
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Location: Nørrebro, Copenhagen
We are on a mission to make innovation everybody’s business – if this sounds like a challenge you are up to, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your application in English to email@example.com